1. To make a booking:
If you’re simply looking for a local store to assist you, or you wish to make a booking or obtain a quote, go directly to: Contact a Store
2. For more information:
If you want to find out more about the benefits of having window tint applied to your vehicle or to your home, shop or office, then please read the information below or connect to one of our manufacturer partner brand pages:
3M | LLumar | Madico & Sun-Gard
3. To make a direct enquiry:
Please email us.
Window Tint provides many benefits, primarily heat reduction, privacy, energy savings, good looks, protection against harmful UV rays and much more.
There are two primary categories, Automotive (or car tint), and Home and Office tinting and that’s what we call ‘flat glass’ tint. Lets start with automotive as it commands a larger share of market and just about everyone knows the benefits given that a very large percentage of us have had tint on our vehicles.
From the constant surveys we run, the number one reason to tint a vehicle is to cut out heat from passing through the glass. This can make a significant difference to the inside temperature, in some cases up to 60% heat reduction. Great for summer and warmer climates.
There are a host of other major benefits that include; the dramatic reduction of glare, reducing eye strain as well as diluting the effects of the dazzling sun, top up protection from harmful UV rays to around 99% protection and the fact that tint also acts as a privacy barrier against prying eyes on items left in a vehicle. Plus there’s safety and security protection and simply ‘good looks The bottom line; make sure you engage a reputable tinter to apply film to your vehicle and ensure they’re using film from MEP. That way, we’ll almost guarantee maximum satisfaction!
The second category caters for homes and offices. The basic features and benefits are exactly the same as they are for vehicle tint, in that you’re looking to reduce heat, glare and damaging UV rays but there are some significant differences that can save you money and give your ‘castle’ significant protection. Plus there’s a range of frosted and opaque decorative films to bring a home or shop or office to life!
There are a myriad of examples on this website for you to consider, but let us draw your attention to a few examples that you may not have considered.
- Solar Films can dramatically reduce energy costs as well as cut out heat, glare and UV plus act as an insulator in winter to help keep heat in
- If night-time internal reflection is a problem and is hampering your stunning views, some solar films when applied to the windows can work to cut down internal glare and reflection at night to improve your view
- Safety Film 3 times thicker than standard film can be applied to glass say sliding doors that can help hold the glass together in the unfortunate event of an accident, saving serious injury
- Security film up to 7 times thicker can be applied to areas of glass like a shop front, that can help prevent smash and grab or reckless attack by vandals
- Anti graffiti film can be applied to glass areas as a sacrificial film to protect against scratching, ‘coining or key scraping’ and reckless vandalism
- Decorative and Designer frosted and opaque films can be used to brighten up a home or office, shop front signage or simply a privacy screen effect on glass partitioning
Plus there’s more:
Lets talk about maximising energy efficiency in the home by using the most advanced window film in the world, it’s exclusive to MEP Films and it’s the award winning film Enerlogic. There’s a section on this site dedicated to the outstanding performance, make sure you search it out and see just why you should consider finding out more if you’re looking for a film that acts like double glazing, maximising heat reduction and energy savings. Read more about Enerlogic Film.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or simply need more information or assistance, please contact us.
Here's some VIP reasons why you should choose MEP.View Product >>
Our Decorative film designs gallery provides examples of the various uses of window film in many decorative and design applications.View Product >>
Read about MEP Films history and experience, and how we're Australasia's Largest Window Film Supplier.View Product >>
Got a question? We have the answer.View Product >>
Solartint are a proud group of window tinting stores offering a range of quality window films for automotive, residential and commercial buildings.View Product >>
Join a team that values customer service, product quality and network support.View Product >>